Monday, June 19, 2023

   My, My so much time has happened since My last post. Which was May 2sc of 2020.

  Mom and I celebrated Our 71st anniversary on May 31st 2020. Then Ramona turned 87 on July 6th. On July 28th at about 6:15 PM She fell and hit Her head and cased bleeding on the brain, And was operated on later that night.  Ramona never was able to communicate with Us after that and pass on on August 3rd on My 91st birthday. I no longer needed a two bedroom apartment so I move in to a one bedroom just down the hall. Which I am very happy about. In January 2021 Mary Gambrel a close Friend of Ramona and I start keeping company. Her husband Ben and Ramona work together at H B Liesrweits CO. for 26 years. Bennie passed away in 2016, So Mary was alone also. We enjoyed Our company together very much. Then February of 2021 I lost Our oldest Son David. He died of acute pancratia's at 71 years old. He is now at the National Veterans Cemetery out by Van Meter IA. Life is tuff to loose a child, That isn't the way life is to go. July of 2022 His Daughter Sara Figgins passed away leaving 5 children a husband and 7 Grandchildren. Then August 6th 2022 I lost My dear friend Mary to adrenal carcinoma. Life the last 3 years have bin tuff for Me, But I am so blessed with a large loving family.

  I now am 93 will be 94 the 3rd of August. I have some health issues which is very understandable at My tender years. CHF,  Stag 3 Kidney failure along with Atrial Februation. Other than that I'm in great shape! I still enjoy life most of the time and am blessed with family. So we'll see what lies ahead in the next year or so. 

  Love to all My Family and Friends.

Earl T Campbell            


No comments:


Pelican

08-09

08-09
Our Condo

Winter 08-09

Winter 08-09
Casa Allegro

Rockport

Rockport

Greatgrandma & Butterfly

Greatgrandma & Butterfly
Trying to find picture & send it