Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My thoughts for today as I get started Blogging anew.

It has been a long time sense I have posted anything on our Blog. Part of it is we no longer go to Texas in the winters, Part is I'm getting lazier as the years roll by. I get to thinking that nobody is interested in what is happening in our lives ( we live a pretty simple life ) Then the other day I got to thinking we all live a simple life, Just one day at a time. None of us know what tomorrow will bring. That is probably on of the greatest blessing to mankind.  If we knew what lied ahead we would all be basket cases. So for today I am thankful that life is just like it is, And I am so blessed to have so many friends and family to love.
  God's Blessings to all.
Earl Campbell

No comments:


Pelican

08-09

08-09
Our Condo

Winter 08-09

Winter 08-09
Casa Allegro

Rockport

Rockport

Greatgrandma & Butterfly

Greatgrandma & Butterfly
Trying to find picture & send it