Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Had a Fun Week End

Had a fun week end. Sunday we got a call that a big oil platform was headed out to sea. We had just got don't with dinner at church ( chili cook off ) it was Delicious. So we headed to Mustang Island along the ship Channel to watch it go by. You can go to web site ( Murphy Thunder Hawk ) and that will show a picture of it. I'm waiting for pictures from a friend so I can put some on here. I hadn't put my camera back in the car so didn't get any pictures on my camera. It is headed to go in production of the coast of Mississippi. It only will move about 2.5 miles per hour when they got out in the Golf. It was like one mile per hour in the ship Channel. So we spent about 6 hours out there on the island Sunday. Gramps

No comments:


Pelican

08-09

08-09
Our Condo

Winter 08-09

Winter 08-09
Casa Allegro

Rockport

Rockport

Greatgrandma & Butterfly

Greatgrandma & Butterfly
Trying to find picture & send it